Marketing / Sales
We love providing crazy ideas with a design flare ! We want to make our clients jump in excitement and see their faces in shock by transforming a home, office or even warehouse.
- Arranging appointments for colour selections with clients
- Assisting in the preparation of colour boards and mark-ups for presentation and sales aides.
- Building business relationships with external suppliers
- Ensuring completed colour selections are in line with final contract documentation.
- Be time savvy ensuring finalised colours meet tight timelines
- Contacting trades for updated brochures
- Document retrieval and maintenance of client colour files
- Administrative support as required
Personal attributes required are:
- Customer Service
- Time Management / Planning & Organising
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Organisational awareness
- Interpersonal skills
Working for us
For all roles, you’ll be working alongside like-minded teammates in an open-office/field environment. We have an open-door policy to give everyone the opportunity to make the company a better place, and have their voices heard.
No matter what role you’re involved with, we support and encourage creative thinking and ESPECIALLY love outside-the-box approaches that enable faster and efficient solutions.
Apply Now If You
- look for opportunities regardless if its between 9am-5pm.
- you embrace uncertainty and solve problems under pressure.
- you can push yourself and do whatever it takes to win.